New Year Resolutions 2014
Even though we are now 8 days into the new year I hope it is going well for you (happy New Year!) The classic ‘New Year’s resolutions’ come into play so I thought I would share mine with you (and more to the point, to help me keep on track):
- Keep fit and healthy – I am making sure I go to the gym a couple of times a week, drag myself out jogging and swimming. I would like to try a 5/10km run this year too. Since the beginning of November I have been experimenting more with veggie inspired dishes and following a pescetarian diet.
- Blog at least once every two weeks – I will try to blog more this year! As well as on my other blog over at beccasbeautyblogging.wordpress.com I always come across lots of other well-written blogs or engaging topics and never give my opinion; therefore I will aim to comment more.
- Travel – last year I managed to travel a lot in the UK but not abroad. This year will be different.
- Learn at least one new skill - for me, this is to play the guitar.
- Lastly, but not least, make good use of my time – 30 days might just persuade you to too!
Goals can help you remain focused whilst (without you knowing it) bring great happiness and success.
What are your aims for this year?